[permaculture] Benign Neglect

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 12:13:27 EDT 2007

They are sweet cherries.  I am going to try and visit the orchard if I can and learn more.  Birds do love cherries.  I am having some look discouraging them by hanging used CDs in my fruit trees, but you have to remove them after fruiting and before they degenerate and spew plastic onto the landscape.