[permaculture] lawn

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Sun Jun 3 00:36:25 EDT 2007

Martin Naylor wrote:

> Yes this is probably true as the sheep employed as police are just trying to make a living like every body else
> It makes me wonder why murderers, terrorist, mass murders[ "don't kill politicians Big business leaders and Mass media
> owners" www.richardneville.com.au ]. The people who are and have knowingly killed millions including the 27,000 who die
> every day from starvation the 100's of species who are driven to extinction every day and the constant destruction of the environment,
> The Prime Minister  of Australia is still in denial of global warming and places the economy over the morality of taking steps to combat climate change.

Disclaimer:

This list and its owner do not condone certain violent language and veiled threats used in the quoted post above.

Martin:

If you use the kind of language in the quoted message above again in this list I will unsubscribe you
and lock you out of this forum permanently. I expressed support for you before but that didn't seem to do much good.

And don't whine at me about this. I and others are sick of seeing your thoughtless and ignorant drivel.
This is your last warning.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm