[permaculture] Organic certification labels

Steve Diver steved at ipa.net
Sat Jun 2 12:36:26 EDT 2007

Wrong.   USDA Organics does not allow chemical
fertilizers of pesticides of any sort whatsoever.

ALL of the accreditated certifying agencies that
certify organically grown foods under the USDA-NOP
follow the same guidelines.

IOIA provides professional training for organic
farm inspection.

Where did you hear that chemical fertilizers
are allowed in USDA organics?  It sounds like
a B-rated martian movie from Saturday nite TV.

Steve Diver