[permaculture] "certified permaculture designers"/Pc diploma links

Graham grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 16:24:59 EDT 2007

Further to this, I'd just like to mention that I'm part of the team
developing and refining the UK permaculture diploma process. We are
aiming for a 'soft' launch in October of draft documentation - watch
this space as they say...

One aim is for the material at

http://www.permaculture.org.uk/mm.asp?mmfile=educationdiploma

to become alot more 'user friendly' - at present its felt that the way
its presented tends to lead to 'information overload' rather than
anything else...

Cheers Graham

--
Graham Burnett

Integrated Design for Local Environmental Resources

www.spiralseed.co.uk

www.grahamburnett.net