[permaculture] "certified permaculture designers"

Katey newtribe at hughes.net
Thu Jul 26 13:57:00 EDT 2007

Paul Cereghino wrote:
> The critical step in a movement however is making everyone into
> designers -- the path back to stewardship of land -- not trying to
> design and sell a brand name business model.

Thank you, Paul.  Although i am not saying who should or should not call
themselves permaculture designers i do think Paul makes a good point.
We are not about creating a class of professionals that we need to go to
for validation.  We are showing the world an ancient art - that of
living within the laws of nature.  And, yes, we are all capable of
creating a healthy environment.  Be a life-long learner.

~katey

Katey Culver
ecoville architechs
www.earthandstraw.com