[permaculture] Is permaculture easy? (was Peak Oil)

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 23:59:42 EDT 2007

If you look at the Hubbert curve it is a bell curve, not a cliff, in which case Toby is more or less right.? There will be expensive oil for awhile into the future, not that we should be burning it.??The only things that could make the fall off more like a cliff?than a?bell curve would be?a great increase in hurricanes?that kept destroying oil facilities and/or?some well placed acts of terrorism in the Middle East, both of which are possible.?

In the long run I am far more worried about runaway global warming than peak oil.? Peak oil is an incredible opportunity to change that is being forced on us.