[permaculture] T-shirts...illegal to sell, buy or wear in four states

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 25 12:51:26 EDT 2007

The * three* shirts on this page feature the names of troops killed in
Iraq. List of names is preceded by larger text that reads "U.S. Troops
Who Died in Iraq from March 20, 2003 Through May 29, 2007." List of
3,461 fallen is in alphabetical order.

Selling these three shirts is illegal in four states and may soon be
illegal nationwide.  With your support, we will continue to sell these
shirts in all 50 states until the troops come home or they throw us in
jail, whichever comes first. *Texas, Arizona, Oklahoma and Louisiana
have outlawed our shirts. Congress could soon ban them nationwide.*
http://carryabigsticker.com/bush_lied_shirt.htm

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."