[permaculture] Seed Starting Supplies & Soil blocks

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Tue Jul 17 13:09:11 EDT 2007

Most of the perennials that I grow out from seed, spend 2 years in
containers, getting planted the 2nd autumn, & they are in 1/2 gallon
to 2 gallon containers.  Not sure soil blocks would work with that
type application.  I've used soil blocks for starting garden annuals,
but that's a small part of what I do here.

~mIEKAL