[permaculture] Distiller's Dried Grain with Solubles Recipes

woodsjay at cox.net woodsjay at cox.net
Tue Jul 17 12:58:48 EDT 2007

---- "Lawrence F. London wrote:

> If it is intended for livestock you may be taking great risks eating DDGWS.

Then again I may not. What are the odds compared to human approved.

> It may have a negative cumulative effect, maybe affect vital organs.

Then again it may not. What are the odds compared to human approved? I'm a type II diabetic and a lot of human approved food will run my blood sugar clear out of sight. And that doesn't seem like a good thing.

> Might have undesirable ingredients from China too.

Then again it might not. What are the odds compared to human approved?

> I think I'd stick to food approved for human consumption.

I don't think I'll wait around for somebody else to approve my food.