[permaculture] Art for Lands Sake - Raising Money for Permaculture Land

sharon pollitt art-for-lands-sake at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:44:33 EDT 2007

Hey everyone,
Thought some people might be interested in Art for Lands Sake. We're a
cooperative based in Nottingham and we're saving to buy permaculture land
using money donated by the public as well as selling songs donated by
artists or anyone who has written one. Our current home is at
www.myspace.com/artforlandssake and our songs can be bought at
www.all4artists.com/artforlandssake. All the money we raise will go towards
buying the land which will be used communally and sustainable and also for
gatherings. I was wondering if we could get some feedback on what everything
thought of the idea and also whether anyone was interested in donating or
buying a song.
All the best,
Russ

Freida, Russ & Keith - The Art for Lands Sake Team