[permaculture] Soil Carbon Sequestration

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 16:08:06 EDT 2007

You make some good points. We are about to see a resurgence of nuclear power leaving an even greater legacy of nuclear waste for our distant descendents.? But while there is no question that the planet and life will recover from global warming (unless we are stupid enough to cause full scale runaway global warming).? There is a question of how well humanity will do, if we cause a huge species dieoff and devastate most eco-systems on the planet.? I think we need to deal with global warming as rapidly as?we deal with persistant pollutants in the atmosphere. I don't think it should be one over the other.