[permaculture] All things chicken

Paul Cereghino paul.cereghino at comcast.net
Tue Jul 3 14:21:46 EDT 2007

I have started authoring a functional design analysis of chickens, coops
and will soon start yards on the WIKI. It is useful to me as I have been
researching these things as I am in the process of designing and
installing my own -- the weakness being that I am fairly chicken
ignorant and so am primarily book-learned -- the strength being that I
am fairly chicken ignorant and so don't make any assumptions. I would be
greatful for any co-authorship or favorite resources (directly plugged
into the wiki would be ideal.) book reviews related to chickens, chicken
related PDFs (hey Jedd what do you think about PDF?), chicken liberation
strategies...

Paul Cereghino

http://www.permaculture.info/index.php/Chicken_coops
http://www.permaculture.info/index.php/Chickens