[permaculture] Design critiques

Linda Shewan linda.shewan at bryn.com.au
Sun Jul 1 06:22:14 EDT 2007

Paul, I read your email after Sharon's yahoo group email somehow.
Perhaps building the design critiques into the wiki would be better.

This looks like it will be a really great resource and the structure
feels intuitive but I don't entirely understand how it works/would work.
Would a designer build a 'space' including their design and then people
would edit it and those edits are their comments etc? Or does the
'discussion' section work like a list thread?

Thanks, Linda