[permaculture] The main reasonwhy Newagers dominatepermaculture.

Sean Maley semaley at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 10:55:46 EST 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Tracie Boellner <boellner10 at frontiernet.net>
To: permaculture <permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 10:31:01 PM
Subject: Re: [permaculture] The main reasonwhy Newagers dominatepermaculture.

> The truth is that we're ALL sinners - imperfect humans.  There is
> not one among us who is perfect.

This myth forms the basis of all agriculture/civilization thought and religion.  Remember the wisdom "The problem is the solution".  None of us can help but be perfectly ourselves, as with anything in nature.  Therefore, we are all perfect whether animal, mineral, plant, food, or predator.  It isn't "sin" to be human.  It isn't us that has been imperfect, but rather the system we try to adhere which seeks to separate us from nature.  Learn to listen to your "mistakes" and accept them for the gift they represent.  Release yourself from the burdens of civilization, why wait for death?  You will be happier with nature.

-Sean.