[permaculture] The main reasonwhy Newagers dominatepermaculture.

Tracie Boellner boellner10 at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 30 22:31:01 EST 2007

I'm not sure why it's acceptable for you to be so offensive to someone who
merely wished to point out that we sometimes paint whole groups of people
with a broad brushstroke.  It's quite obvious to me that his post was not
meant to be offensive or inciteful - yet you respond with such diatribe.

I had no intention of mentioning my own Christian beliefs again, but frankly
I'm just tired of all the Christian bashing.  So much for the "tolerance"
that's so widely proclaimed in this world.  Surely, we kid ourselves about
that.

The truth is that we're ALL sinners - imperfect humans.  There is not one
among us who is perfect.

I'm sure you won't miss me on this list, and that's okay. I'm not that
important anyway; but I'm sorry that I won't be learning any more about
permaculture from this list.  I've had my fill though.

In His love,
Tracie in MI