[permaculture] 1983 Bill Mollison PDC DVD of MP3's

Forest Garden forestgarden at gvtc.com
Thu Jan 18 15:25:13 EST 2007

Thank you Richard for the follow up.  Unfortuantely, I am still a bit
confused and I hope you can help this farming mortal who spends less and
less time with technology.  How do you get to listen to this audio?  Will it
play in a regular CD player if the player has mp3 capability?  Hopefully it
can be played on some sort of portable machine...  How much is the DVD?
Where can it be purchased.?

I alos look forward to your review.

Thanks in advance,

Marjory