[permaculture] Arcosanti

KNat knat at sprintmail.com
Wed Jan 10 07:08:00 EST 2007

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
> :
> Has anyone visited Arcosanti? Is it a good example of permaculture at work?
> :

Like the rest of this evolving universe, it is in flux, seeking its next
form.
It is a great example of the solid continuity of dreaming, seeking, and
building at the edge of what we can define.
I would say that is heart to much of permaculture. It is a good example
of permaculture as founded on vision, as opposed to permaculture as
founded on sustainable agriculture. In fact a good example of the two
methods of seeking permaculture coming together. Great place to explore
4D cities. Finally materializing in 3D.

Kathyann
ps I copy my son- self-taught/self-developed throughout his life and
currently doing his evolving with Arcosanti