[permaculture] oil stove and fansaur

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 6 14:00:04 EST 2007

We have a device like the one you mention. It sits ON our woodstove
stove, generates its own electricity, and moves a lot of air. Its called
an Ecofan by a company called Caframo. They make a fan especially for
gas stoves, too. We've used ours for about 6 years and love it.

http://www.caframo.com/ecofans.htm

Keith

--
Keith Johnson