[permaculture] Conservation Land Trusts & Permaculture; Do they mix?

coldestsnow at aol.com coldestsnow at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 10:46:25 EST 2007

 I wonder if anyone has experience with an existing land trust and the implementation of permaculture planning. What, if any, are sensitive issues? Are there ways around them?
 Do most trust managers know about permaculture? What is their general perception of it?

 I would like some input to help local land owners in Massachusetts gain some productivity from their "protected" property.

 Thank You All, it is a pleasure to be a part of this group.

 Joe