[permaculture] "WOOFING LIST" was Vietnam/Thailand permaculturesite contacts?

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Wed Jan 3 09:48:17 EST 2007

Thanks, Kathy! I know WWOOF, we've hosted lots of WWOOFERS over the
years. What I'm looking for is "WWOOF List," as our applicants for
WOOFING at our farm are coming fewer and fewer inbetween and always
from folks who are using outdated WWOOF books. Which tells me that we
probably aren't on a 'list' any longer, and yet we seem to be on
every list that we know of. So..HELP!!

Thanks, though! -Allan