[permaculture] Removal (Graham, Marsala, Davidson)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Thu Feb 22 01:55:57 EST 2007

J. Kolenovsky wrote:

> Graham Burnett - hittt the nailll on the heaaaad. If we can't change our
> diapers on a permie listserv, how in the shriekin' world are we going to
> be self-sufficient when civilization takes 5 notches below where it is
> now?

Its from the old dos days and unix for some - you had to RTFM (never) and manpages (often) and really pay attention to
what you typed and hope that software was intuitive and that your batch file wouldn't format drive c on its own.

> Chas. Masala - see Loren Davidson's remark and then go to
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/permaculture, which iiissss
> loacted at the bottom of every digest and email.

I thought I had written careful step by step instructions for logging in to adjust your account;
I wrote a lenghty one for some other lists and see if same is in the pc list homepage.

> Loren Davidson - you so polite with "they *are*". Me? I would have
> bolded that, underlined that and italicized that. You are cool. You are
> one of the few that actually read and know whats in a permie email or
> permie digest.

A longtime subscriber, Loren is often the glue that holds this forum together,
even when he accused me of trying to start a farmer jihad.
I try to enlighten, inform, inspire and empower farmers and Permaculture the global farming community!
There's a great use of the adverbial form of Permaculture.
practice permaculture around the world + teach permaculture around the world = permaculture the world

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl at intrex.net