[permaculture] permaculture as noun, verb, adjective

bwaldrop at cox.net bwaldrop at cox.net
Wed Feb 21 12:07:19 EST 2007

Permaculture is generally used as a noun.  But in english, we are always turning nouns into verbs, and I was wondering how people felt about using permaculture as a verb.

e.g. "Permaculture that planet!"  (actually, that would be a command imperative.)

or "you too can permaculture your yard."

Adjective

The "Permacultured Kitchen"

Adverb

I would like to work permaculturally for several years.

I am curious as to other's thoughts on this.  Does this vocal evolution detract from understanding permaculture as a whole systems approach to design?

Bob Waldrop