[permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 49, Issue 31

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Sun Feb 18 02:30:00 EST 2007

John Fritz wrote:

>  You are the one looking like a "doofus".  Franken is running for senator of Minnesota, not for president of the U.S.
>  At least Franken has the integrity to visit the troops in Iraq to entertain and help with their morale.
 >  HIs words are supported by his actions.  Why did you attack his intelligence without any corroborating evidence?

I have coroborating evidence. You are the doofus for being taken in by that leftist weenie gasbag.
I have heard his radio show. I always hit the switch when the laughing machine comes on grovelling and guffawing,
carping and whining. That imbecillic woman sidekick who gushes forth with the same phony laughter spurt every five
minutes, at the least provocation, usually nothing humorous. Franken wouldn't know what to do with himself without
her around; the show would fall apart. Its the left analogue of the Rush Limbaugh show.

If he is typical of the answer the Democrats, The Left, The Progressives, The Greens, etc., all the good guys, have in
answer to all the rightwing-sponsored government-corporate collusion and corruption, the mess we witness daily, the
erosion of the fabric of our society and our culture, then there's no hope for us.

I have two interesting friends in my neighborhood. One is an 82 year old homesteading 3rd generation farmer and loyal
Democrat who said that Hillary Clinton has more sense in her big toe than George Bush has in his enttire body. The other
is a Vietnam War Marine Veteran, who saw action, who is also a loyal Democrat, who maintains that the Democrats are the
friend of the soldier and stand up for the common man always and without exception. Maybe I am too harsh about Franken
and he may deserve another listen, which I will do. But these days people in the public eye need to talk the talk and
walk the walk. You're either part of the solution, or you're part of the problem.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl at intrex.net