[permaculture] Lecture on growth

Tom Gorman tom at honeychrome.com
Thu Feb 15 13:16:14 EST 2007

Maybe it is a little like preaching to the converted, as there isn't
really anything "new" in this to anyone on the list here, but the
presentation and analysis in this lecture is great.  I've been
involved in many 'discussions' with people about 'growth' and
sustainability but often have come away feeling like I didn't really
effectively illustrate my points.  This lecture has certainly given
me more 'ammo,' and it is so brilliantly simple and straight forward.

http://www.globalpublicmedia.com/lectures/461