[permaculture] That questionaire from the Democrats about Global Warming?

Martin Naylor martinwnaylor at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 7 19:33:07 EST 2007

Okay fine global warming the united nations and the stern report are a pack of lies what are they going to do about running out of oil, and lets not forget oil creates everything you live and cloths your'e self with, could you ask your sister and democrats for there sources of imformation and while youre at it ask how long will a grade uranium last at present usage rates and predicted usage rates and then we can get back to the silly sustainable permaculture raves we go on with, why they get on with creating a real sustainable peacefull world which they are creating from there perfect conditioning, while all other conditioning cultures have failed from the begining of time
  Martin

Keith Johnson <keithdj at mindspring.com> wrote:
  When I sent the Global Warming bit to my sister, she replied:

This is a natural, not a political occurance.

  “There ain't no time to wonder why
Whoopee! We're all gonna die.”
('Feel Like I'm Fixin' To Die' Rag, Country Joe and The Fish, 1967)

I have yet to meet a single person from our culture, no matter what his or her educational background, IQ, and specific training, who had powerful transpersonal experiences and continues to subscribe to the materialistic monism of Western science.
- Albert Einstein

  http://www.ucsusa.org/scientific_integrity/interference/a-to-z-guide-to-political.html political interference in science