hippies, permaculture, and NGO´s

Marsha Hanzi mhanzi at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 13:39:56 EST 2007

Being of the "original" 60´s crew, for some time I was sad and
disappointed- we never imagined that the changes would take so long! It was all
so exciting and inspiring back then.

  But if you look at where they have gone to, you will see that many,
myself included, decided that it was not enough to withdraw from
society- you had to take concrete action.

  So if you look at NGO´s you will find that many of  their founders
are from that epoch. I think that´s where many hippies have gone to.
Still plugging away at it..

  Marsha Hanzi
  (Brazil)
  www.marsha.com.br