[permaculture] Farm equipment - equipment recommendations for raised bed farming

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Sat Dec 29 17:21:27 EST 2007

How about an electric tractor?

See http://www.renewables.com/Permaculture/ETractorSpecs.htm

-- granted , the tractor on the page is a little on the light side for
your needs, but I suspect that a stronger one could be built.

Electric for tractors just makes damn good sense.  Especially for
permaculture.

(Lawrence:  I support your management of the list.  I skip about 90%
of the stuff here, so I have no clue why folks have their knickers in
a twist.  In my experience, the folks shooting the arrows usually have
less than 1% of the experience as the folks riddled with arrows - and
you have so many arrows in you now, you look a bit like a porcupine.
Thanks for taking the arrows so we can have a list.)