[permaculture] Similarities between the Jesus Movement at its origin and the Permaculture movement

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Tue Dec 25 01:11:46 EST 2007

I wonder what, if any, relationship may exist between the Jesus Movement during the era when it originated
and the Permaculture movement as it is currently evolving. I am sure there are close similarities. Many
permaculturists concerned about human rights, love and respect for your fellow man, our living environment and justice
and fairness in global society must feel close kinship with the Christian activists around the time of Jesus and the
goals they were stiving to achieve.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflj at intrex.net
lflj at bellsouth.net
venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Venaura Farm http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com
Agriculture, Market Farming & Permaculture
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech
Permaculture mailing list
Permaculture Wiki/Database
http://www.permaculture.info/index.php/Main_Page