[permaculture] Permaculture non-profits

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 20 13:58:15 EST 2007

We haven't yet registered our fledgling permaculture non-profit,
ARculture.org (Assoc. for Regenerative Culture) <http://www.ARCulture.org>
with Guidestar but judging by the number of permies who have it would
seem to be an important step.

Can others report on the advantage this has gained them?
Thanks,
Keith

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47407
(812) 335-0383
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
http://www.PermacultureTradingPost.com
Switch to Solar Power the Easy Way
http://www.jointhesolution.com/KeithJ-SunPower
http://www.PowUr.com/KeithJ-SunPower
Blog: http://kjpermaculture.blogspot.com/
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/design/Designconsult.html
http://www.ARCulture.org
also APPLE-Bloomington (Alliance for a Post-Petroleum Local Economy) It's a small world after oil.
also Bloomington Permaculture Guild