[permaculture] Growing mushrooms

Anna Larson hobo14 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 18 23:29:55 EST 2007

I love the button mushrooms and I have far more then my own fair share of
horse maure ( with 7 pooping machines here). But what I haven't been able to
find easily is the spores for growing mushrooms for food. I have tried the
"kits" but they come already packaged with the manure. I'd like to find
somewhere to purchase only the spores and use my own large quantities of
compost. so does anyone have some contact info for companies who carry
spores for legal Edible mushrooms? thanks

Anna Larson
New Mexico