[permaculture] Creek remediation

David david at h4c.org
Tue Dec 18 21:20:41 EST 2007

Friends,

Paul Cereghino wrote:
> For native reveg, willow, ninebark, twinberry, dogwood, cottonwood, and
> others can all be grown using cuttings (live stakes). heres a local
> publication -- http://www.plant-materials.nrcs.usda.gov/pubs/orpmctn3859.pdf

In a separate message I thanked Paul for the information-- rather than
clog the list with non-information-- but I thought it would be useful
(having looked at it) to strongly echo his recommendation for the above
publication, which for those of us in the PNW (and perhaps other
regions) is a really solid piece of work, with a good deal of detailed
information and very practical insights.

d.

--
David William House
	503-678-5162 (home)

	"The Complete Biogas Handbook" www.completebiogas.com

	"Make no search for water.   But find thirst,
	And water from the very ground will burst."
	   (Rumi, a Persian mystic poet, quoted in Delight of Hearts, p. 77)