[permaculture] searching archives

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Fri Dec 14 23:35:07 EST 2007

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

> Not much happening here in NC where the Greens are not on the ballot, otherwise I would sign on with them,
> maybe will on a national level anyway. Unless either John Edwards or Bill Richardson is the Democrat nominee I will
> probably not vote for a P or VP at all next election so am looking for a 3rd party candidate.

Strike the above statement. I just watched the Democratic Party candidate debates in Iowa and was amazed and so
impressed. I'll have to say that I would give equal support to any of them and will vote for whomever is nominated.
This election will be a milestone in the history of this nation. Hillary was almost he most impressive of them all
and with the proper running mate, providing a system of checks and balances, could become an accomplished, effective
and thoughtful leader, capable of dealing evenhandedly with the inevitable hot button issues.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflj at intrex.net
lflj at bellsouth.net
venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Venaura Farm http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com
Agriculture, Market Farming & Permaculture
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech
Permaculture mailing list
Permaculture Wiki/Database
http://www.permaculture.info/index.php/Main_Page