[permaculture] searching archives

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Fri Dec 14 16:48:15 EST 2007

Brent McMillan wrote:

> Katey wrote:

>>And at least one (1) green.  Boy, i would have thought there were more
>>of us. ;-)
>>~katey

> Hi Katey:
>
> Make that two Greens.
>
> Sincerely:
>
> Brent McMillan

Not much happening here in NC where the Greens are not on the ballot, otherwise I would sign on with them,
maybe will on a national level anyway. Unless either John Edwards or Bill Richardson is the Democrat nominee I will
probably not vote for a P or VP at all next election so am looking for a 3rd party candidate.

Keith Johnson for Prez as the Permacult nominee.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflj at intrex.net
lflj at bellsouth.net
venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Venaura Farm http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com
Agriculture, Market Farming & Permaculture
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech
Permaculture mailing list
Permaculture Wiki/Database
http://www.permaculture.info/index.php/Main_Page