[permaculture] Permie politics

Jeremy Ewing jeremy.ewing at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:01:04 EST 2007

I see fear of disagreement in many places, including the solar power company
I work for and this PC dialogue. I much appreciate your comments Scott. In
my opinion, honest communication and full listening is critical to healthy
living. For me, it boils down to a personal level - whether I'm honest with
myself or not.

To go a step further, there doesn't even need to be resolution or agreement
on all matters - it depends on the situation in my opinion. In the case with
this listserve, I for one encourage honest communication and I'll leave it
at that. If someone disagrees with me, great. No need to fix it. Maybe I'll
learn something.

Jeremy Ewing
Santa Fe, NM