[permaculture] politics and permies

Stella stella at finca-luna.com
Mon Dec 3 08:30:30 EST 2007

wow  :)

Robyn is one of the great pioneers I got to interview in IPC8 - talking
about some of that great policy-changing work she described (below)  -
I´m really impressed with the amazing work you´ve done on this  Robyn,
over so many years ...  it was very inspiring for me to hear of it (for
the first time as Australia is very 'far' for us here also in terms of
news), and I know it is for a great many of us.

(am struggling to find ways to get those interviews edited so that they
can be easily downloadable on the web  ..  slowly getting somewhere -
hope I will be asking you to have a listen and give your permission to
put them on your profiles within a few months)

kind regards
Stella