[permaculture] _Perennial Vegetables_ & other books wholesale order

Norris Thomlinson scrub at corrupt.net
Sat Apr 28 13:21:38 EDT 2007

Hi all,

On Monday, May 7th I will place a wholesale order with Chelsea Green,
publisher of all kinds of neat books in the permaculture, organic
gardening, natural building, and similar sustainability genres.  Books
will cost half the retail price, plus $2.50.  So a book that costs $20
retail would cost you $12.50 (half of $20 is $10, plus $2.50 is $12.50).

Shipping in the US will be $3 for the first book, $1 for each additional
book.

I need to receive your order and payment by Sunday, May 6th to include you in
the order.

The main reason I'm placing the order is to get Eric Toensmeier's brand new
book _Perennial Vegetables_, which is the most comprehensive coverage I've seen
of cultivation, uses, and breeding potential for a wide array of plants, from
onions to temperate climate-tolerant bananas. Copies of the book are $20.

If you're only interested in _Perennial Vegetables_, order it from me at:

http://discountpermaculture.com/agora.cgi?p_id=00406&xm=on&ppinc=search2

For details on ordering anything you want from Chelsea Green's catalog, visit
my page at:

http://discountpermaculture.com/agora.cgi?cartlink=Chelsea_Green_book_order.htm

Feel free to pass this email along to anyone or any group who may be
interested in the order.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions!
Norris Thomlinson
Portland, OR

http://discountpermaculture.com  Discounted plants, books, and more
http://farmerscrub.blogspot.com  Norris & Theressa's urban homesteading