[permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] Organic Bee Keeping Event - FYI]

Rhonda Baird rhonda.b at insightbb.com
Thu Apr 26 08:42:34 EDT 2007

This brings up a question. Well, as a complete novice the questions are
endless.  It seems there should be more beekeepers in communities, but how
many?  Can there be too many colonies in an area?

And, second, I have always been interested in bee-keeping, but I am allergic
to bee stings.  My reactions up to now have been non-life-threatening, but
you never know. Should I stay completely away from bee-keeping, or does
anyone have experience or knowledge of others that keep bees anyway?

Thank you,
Rhonda Baird
Bloomington, Indiana