[permaculture] Searching archives for this permaculture list

Toby Hemenway toby at patternliteracy.com
Mon Apr 23 15:51:34 EDT 2007

Here's the link to Williams's review.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0GER/is_2001_Winter/ai_81790195?lstpn
=search_sampler&lstpc=search&lstpr=external&lstprs=other&lstwid=1&lstwn=sear
ch_results&lstwp=body_middle

I hope this monster link works for you. I googled "book review williams
gaia's garden" (Whole Earth Review sent me his original review before they
censored/edited it--it was a nasty, sarcastic--not to mention
libelous--piece of work that they deemed not fit for publication).

Also, I parsed the link to my rebuttal of Williams incorrectly. Here's the
right one:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0GER/is_2001_Winter/ai_81790196

And thanks to Scott for rushing to my (and permaculture's) defense!)

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com