[permaculture] Arnold On Climate Change

Paul Cereghino paul.cereghino at comcast.net
Thu Apr 12 12:42:40 EDT 2007

 Is it just me or are the biggest / loudest names frequently the ones
 who don't get that population growth (or maintenance) is one of the
 biggest underlying causes

Just the tragic irony that those sectors of the population most
dedicated to population growth may overrun a polity that is fastidiously
managing thier flock.  However, the most precocious humans are, on
average, also those least able to provide a foundation thier offspring
to stand on and see clearly from.  If fact, since we care for people and
land, all children are our children.  Children are always looking for
answers.  If you are not willing to grow you culture through procreation
you grow your culture through education.  That seems to be the way the
pattern unfolds.  Consumerism is a war on the psyche as well as the
land, and we take all the wounded and the refugees.

Paul Cereghino