[permaculture] GLOBAL WARMING:- A different 'take' on it

J. Kolenovsky garden at hal-pc.org
Wed Apr 11 12:57:53 EDT 2007

Clare, I cut out all the other comments attached you had on your 2nd
email when replying.

Your concern:

"It's just the relationship between greenhouse gases and climate change
that I hope people are not debating."

Yes, ma'am. Everyone that has written agrees this greenhouse gases and
climate change  situation that needs addressing. On this forum there are
some widely read and knowledgeable people and they are adding their own
viewpoints "in addition" to greenhouse gases and climate change. I think
what they saying here that there is more to the picture than just the
picture. Think of greenhouse gases and climate change as a hub of a
spoked wheel. Each one of the tangents discusses are the spokes of the
wheel. That could be one way to look at it.

Message: 7