[permaculture] GLOBAL WARMING:- A different 'take' on it

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 12:48:57 EDT 2007

I agree that we are rapidly approaching resource limits for many things on this planet and that it is unlikely that green technology will be the panacea that it is being sold as.  It has a role to play, but buy itself, I don't we can work our way out of resource depletion with technology alone.  That is why I think Permaculture has such a critical role to play.