[permaculture] GE-guide-to-measuring-HGT.pdf

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Wed Apr 4 20:55:01 EDT 2007

Tommy Tolson wrote:
> See if this works.  The attachment method did not work for me.

All attached files in messages posted to this list are removed
before appending to the archives and sending out to subscribers.
Pretty obvious why: people attach huge files sometimes (big problem for most)
and viruses can be propagated this way. In future I will set up a blog and/or wiki where you all can post your documents
and graphical files, but you will have to register for access (no problem there either, no work, no spam, etc., unlike
myspace).

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm