[permaculture] Free Video evening

Forest Garden forestgarden at gvtc.com
Thu Sep 21 13:58:42 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

Red Rock is about 35 miles SE of Austin.  We are a small rural community
dedicated to relocalizing our economy.  First priority is creating more
locally grown food.  Lots of permies in the area.

FREE Video:  'Circle of Plenty' at the Red Rock Community Center
September 23, 2006 from 7 - 9 pm.

Growing your own food has so many benefits; health, food security, and extra
income.  John Jeavons has spent the last 33 years researching how an
ordinary person with limited resources can provide for her/himself
sustainably forever and the method is being used world-wide.  It doesn't
take a lot of space or time to grow all you need for a healthy diet.  Come
explore this work of Jeavons and a lively discussion afterwards at the Red
Rock Community Center on September 23, 2006 from 7-9pm. Nancy Dennis, who
has been studying, practicing, and teaching will guide the evening.

Children welcome to play outside on the covered benches.

There will also be a hands-on food grwoing workshop in Red Rock for local
residents Oct. 7 & 14.  Call Marjory Glowka at 830 839 4077 for more
information.