[permaculture] third straw bale building workshop in Croatia!

Marijana Lesar marijana at kneja.hr
Tue Sep 19 05:32:24 EDT 2006

Hello dear friends,
on the link http://www.kneja.hr/gradnja/ you can see some pictures
form the straw bale building workshop in Lopatinec, where we build
the third straw bale house in Croatia. we promote straw as building
material, as part of the Balkan Ecovillage Network activity. we will
try to establish there a local seed bank, and to have a center for
meetings and a place for local NGO's  where they can put their
announcements. the workshop is a part of a bigger project that aim to
promote permaculture and ecovillages, and we run it in colaboration
with local authorities. it is financed by the Medjimurje county, the
National foundation for civil society development and local sponsors.

big hug to everyone!

Marijana Lesar, project coordinator
www.kneja.hr
www.ekosela.org