[permaculture] Organic Seeds

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 17 23:56:41 EDT 2006

The most-visited page at the Activist website is, interestingly, the
Seed Resources page, wherein are listed, amongst those mentioned in the
article, many other excellent seed sources
<http://www.permacultureactivist.net/seeds/SeedResrcs.htm> in North
America, and few from Australia. I haven't tried to tackle listing the
rest of the world's seed suppliers yet.
Keith
PS The site is generating, on average, about a thousand visitors
(visitors, not hits) a day now.

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine