[permaculture] previous message I sent about young earth lover

Kathleen Evans evansdk at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 21 14:01:09 EDT 2006

Dear all, I sent that "vision of a young earth lover" about my young friend, Julia Orth, an essay written the day she died in a car accident,this past July 11th. Her mother, Anne Orth, and her fiance and his family, were excited that I wanted to share it with my permaculture list and Julia's mom asked that I forward to her any responses. Since no one has responded yet, I'm writing again to ask you to take a glance at it, respond with something sweet if you're so inclined, and I'll forward it to her. Think it will go a ways toward helping their healing. Thanks! Here is the link again, http://gristmill.grist.org/story/2006/7/16/121240/675                   namaste, Kathy

Kathy Evans
evansdk at earthlink.net