[permaculture] Design Course

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 17 21:45:09 EDT 2006

Jake,
Peter Bane (publisher of the Permaculture Activist) and I (I've been
teaching with him for 8 years and 2 years before that in Ca.) will be
teaching courses in Charlottesville, VA (5 weekends, starting on the
first weekend in March and on alternate weekends through the last
weekend in Apr.), and IN and OH next year.

Write for more info to
Peter Bane <pcactivist at mindspring.com>

Keith

--