[permaculture] Grow with the flow! Urine charge. A golden opportunity

gaia gaia at oneota.net
Sun Oct 15 11:52:04 EDT 2006

Charles,
love this discussion.
I have been experimenting with all manner of things in search of the
perfect pee container, for females, and here is my all-out fav thus far:

It is a flower vase, a lovely curvaceous one which is shaped wider at the
top, narrows to a neck, and then wide at the bottom;
like the female shape itself.
When not in active use, the vase sits on the floor in a corner of the
kitchen and is beautiful.

Gaianne