[permaculture] Please help me test the Pc Activist shopping cart

Kathleen Evans evansdk at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 10 17:55:56 EDT 2006

Keith, I tried it, and kept getting this error message when I clicked on
the Paypal button:
"The recipient of this shopping cart link is not an approved shopping cart
user. Please review your selection and try again."      Good luck getting
it fixed...many tantalizing titles on your site!

Kathy Evans
evansdk at earthlink.net

openpermaculture <permaculture at openpermaculture.org>; BPG
<bloomingtonpermacultureguild at lists.riseup.net>