[permaculture] Please help me test the Pc Activist shopping cart

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 9 19:46:28 EDT 2006

If anyone on these lists could take a few minutes to test the Paypal
shopping cart at any of the pages listed below and get back to me with
their results, I'd be most grateful. You don't have to actually buy
anything. Just take it through a couple steps and let me know if the
shopping cart adds new items and lets you update the cart when you
change the number of items.

I tested my copies of Netscape, Internet Explorer and Mozilla
Firefox...and IE was the only one that wouldn't work for me (the one
MOST people use >:o ). If you could also let me know which browser and
version you used (and your mode of internet connection), that would be
important feedback. Paypal support is working with me to iron out the
bugs and they need to know these things.

Thank you ever so much!
Keith
PS If you want to buy something, that's OK, too.

http://www.permacultureactivist.net/booksvid/BooksnVid.htm
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/booksvid/growgarden.htm
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/booksvid/community.htm
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/booksvid/natbldgenergy.htm